Horse Training and Monitoring Committee
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
The members of the Committee are experienced individuals in horse training, with a strong technical background as horse trainer.
The Committee meets before the World/Continental Championships, World Cups and International open tournaments. If necessary, the members initiate other meetings, but are requested to meet during said events/tournaments. Otherwise they communicate by e-mail, mail, conference call or by telephone/Skype.
– To improve the existing WFEA Syllabus.
– To improve the present grading WFEA system.
– To assist technically WFEA Continental Federations for the purpose to improve their skills
– To inspect all Areas, and horses during World/Continental , Championships which must be of top quality.
– To advise WFEA Board concerning the rules applicable.