– The Organizing Committee is responsible for investigating and delivering a recommendation report of prospective host cities and organizations for future WFEA championships.
– The Organizing Committee is responsible for the organizing and setting of the venue in the World Championships. It may also support the organization of Continental Championships.
– It closely cooperates with all Committees and facilitates all seminars (Referee – Coaching – Athlete –medical etc).
– It, together with the promoter or his agents, takes care of the event/promotion/tournament and makes sure that everything is arranged according to the WFEA rules and regulations. Any deviation from the rules has to be cleared by the Organizing Committee and approved through the Board present at the championships.
– It reports to the Chairman of the Organizing Committee and the Board – It compiles a detailed post event report for the WFEA Board.