A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
The Media Committee meets before the World/Continental Championships, World Cups and International open tournaments. If necessary, the members initiate other meetings, but are requested to meet during said events/tournaments. Otherwise they communicate by e-mail, mail, conference call or by telephone/Skype.
– To proactively promote the WFEA World Championships on social media;
– To create content for the development of the brand of Equestrian Archery;
– To initiate, develop and establish marketing activities of WFEA;
– To be responsible for media and PR activities, both content marketing and content stories; – To be responsible for newsletters, cover stories, editorial messages, exploit web pages and creating activities in social medias;
– To be responsible for coordination of streaming facilities during the Championships;
– To be responsible for developing and implementing commercial concepts related to the promotion and marketing of Equestrian Archery and WFEA in coordination with the Organizing Committee;
– To publish the WFEA Magazine in printed form or electronic form on WFEA web site;
– To support the President and WFEA office in the promotion of the Equestrian Archery within and without the Organisation;
– Negotiation and administration of agreements with external parties, hereunder Olympic Channel and other sport media publications.